Practices for COVID19
Nutrition and Food Services has been working for the last few weeks to prepare for COVID19. Here are just a few things we are doing to support patients, staff and students:
1) Continuing Patient Meals - We will continue meal service to all patients at all campuses and are prepared for limited menu choices in case we have a staff shortages. This responsibility is paramount to us that all patients will receive their meals.
2) There is no more self service in our retail Cafés. Our staff is there to assist you with that slice of pizza or serving cups of soups or chili.
3) Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize - As always we take care in cleaning our facilities but at this time we ask you to join us and please sanitize your hands before entering one of our cafés.
4) Social Distancing - Behind the scenes and at our retail spaces we are practicing social distancing.
5) Support for the front line staff - At this time, all the doctors and nurses that are on the front lines in fighting COVID19 will receive meals from us.
This is an evolving situation so please check back for any updates we may have either here or on Facebook or Instagram. Be safe!