UCSF Nutrition & Food Services is proud to support Food Day 2017 on October 24 on all campuses. Be part of the movement and learn how greener diets can make a huge impact on health and the environment!
FOOD DAY’S MISSION IS TO:
• Promote healthier diets
• Support sustainable and organic farms
• Reduce the use of antibiotics in meat and poultry
• Reduce hunger and improve food access
• Reform factory farms to protect the environment and farm animals
• Support fair working conditions for food and farm workers
Our team of talented chefs and dedicated staff work together to create delicious, healthy and sustainable options for you, whether you’re a patient, loved one, employee, student, staff or visitor. Try the special menus we’ve created to raise awareness on green diets and what you can do to improve your food footprint while still eating healthy and delicious food.
We’re proud to feature these sustainable organic purveyors:
Lundberg Family Farms
#UCSFFresh ... #UCSFProud ... #Nutrition